Pam is a tried and true, born and raised Florida girl, currently living in the hot state of Arizona. Wife to a Master Sergeant in the Air Force, home is wherever the military takes her. Aubrey is her “All-American” baby who was born on the 4thof July in 2017! Postpartum depression and postpartum psychosis were not ever something she imagined would happen to her, but with the help of family support, medicine, and belief in herself, she overcame. Ever since then, she has felt the need to share her journey with others in hopes of helping women who might also be experiencing any perinatal mood disorders.
FUN FACTS ABOUT PAM:
- She is a meeting planner with a Bachelor’s degree in Event Management
- She has a passion for fitness and living a healthy lifestyle – and fully believes these were huge factors in her PPD recovery.
- She loves to pet ALL the dogs and even has two herself – Sadie and Dawson
- Donuts are her jam and would eat them every day if she could (she even had a donut wall at her wedding!)
- Since having a baby girl, she has a recent obsession with mermaids and hopes that as Aubrey grows up, she will love them too!