After witnessing Aly go through postpartum depression, Lindsay became passionate about spreading awareness for PPD. As a licensed marriage and family therapist, she did some research on PPD, and what she found shocked her. There were sites that listed symptoms and stats of PPD, but there was no real place where a discussion had been started. After thinking on this, Lindsay approached Aly about doing a “vlog” on her experience. To her surprise Aly had been thinking along the same lines! Thus, PPDjourney was born. We are very thankful to Lindsay for walking so closely to Aly during such a dark time in her life.
Fun Facts About Lindsay:
- She is an avid reader! She hits up the library book sale frequently.
- She is one of the pickiest eaters you’ll ever meet.
- Her work out of choice is barre! If you’re in the Nashville area, check Garage Barre out!!
- She has spent the majority of her career working in community mental health with an emphasis on children and adolescents.
- In graduate school, she worked at the Renaissance Festival as a lemonade-making elf, complete with elf ears!