Cally is a new mom (her baby girl was born a June 2018), who is in love with all things postpartum. She graduated with a Masters of Science in Health Sciences from MGH Institute of Health Professions in Boston, and is currently working on becoming a certified postpartum doula. She loves understanding (and experiencing) this new stage of life, reading study after study, and hearing story after story about women’s experiences as they become moms.
FUN FACTS ABOUT CALLY:
– She can always be found with a book or two in her bag.
– Her favorite mode of transportation is walking, even if it’s for miles.
– She hates the cold, but enjoys living in the north east.
– She would love to travel around to other countries to get to learn firsthand how the postpartum time period is handled elsewhere.
– She is always looking for sunny spots to bask in.