Sarah was born and raised in the California Bay Area. She has her Master’s Degree in Counseling Psychology and is a survivor of PPD. Although that time was the most difficult experience of her life, she believes her journey through PPD inspired her to help other mothers (and fathers too!) who are struggling. She is currently offering online counseling sessions at www.themotherhoodsisterhood.
FUN FACTS ABOUT SARAH:
- She’s been a part of a belly dancing troupe for 12 years.
- She loves the great outdoors.
- She started a fishing company with her husband who is an avid fisherman.
- Traveling and experiencing different places and cultures inspires her.
- She makes art pieces from driftwood and seashells that she finds on local beaches.