James is a Nashville native who met his bride, Aly, on a hike at Cummins Falls. Two years after meeting, James and Aly were married and began their life as a unit. They vowed “for better or for worse, for sickness and in health” and those vows were tested when Aly slipped into postpartum depression. James was a rock for Aly, never making her feel bad about her illness. He stood by her side and protected her from herself.
FUN FACTS ABOUT JAMES:
- He LOVES dinosaurs. Everything about them!
- He once was nominated for an Emmy!
- His favorite food is ribs, shrimp, and bacon.
- His dream vacation spot is Montana. He wants to go hunting for Elk!
- In high school he dyed his hair black and got a spray tan all to be in a school play.